Re: Speaking of cold.....

Heard an interview with a meteorologist on Mt Washington this AM on PBS. He mentioned throwing a bucket of water in the air and watching the water crystalize and blow away rather than fall to earth. Got home in time tonight to watch the "me too" commercial networks race each other up the mountain and film a guy throwing a bucket of water into the air. Amazing. Sometimes living in a nation of morons makes me smug. Other times, it makes me wish public education had not failed us so badly.