hort.net fund drive

ok- here's a weird thing that happens- to me at least.

When I click on the little funddrive reminder at the bottom of the emails,
it takes me to the webpage, but it doesn't show the current fund amount- it
always has the date at Dec 30th and the fund at $35.  If I just click on the
main hort.net homepage, then it is correct.  Anyone else see this or is it
just me?