Re: weather/gardening

Hm, seems our hubbies all think alike.  If we have a rainy day or it stays
hot or cold too many days in a row I tend to drive everyone nuts.....unless of
course I have another project inside to do, then it's fine.  Dh makes sure I
have supplies, etc. lined up for a project ....just in case.  LOL  Was the
kitchen floor last year.  Tile backsplash for the kitchen is waiting for this
year...might be this month or perhaps in summer...but it'll get done this year.
(smile)
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/17/2004 11:02:37 AM Central Standard Time,