Re: carnivorous plants was: Clivia Golden Dragon

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] carnivorous plants was: Clivia Golden Dragon
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:11:03 -0500

You're welcome, Bonnie...that is a fantastic site.  Barry has
provided so much for net gardeners.

Well, 9 ought to be fascinated by carnivorous plants!  Don't think
they will do in a trough tho', they have to have a bog - unless you
mean a trough that holds water.

To start him off, pick out a few factoids from the FAQ and show him
some of the pictures on that site...that ought to prick his

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :