Re: speaking of plants... what a concept!

In a message dated 1/18/04 10:30:03 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< Lilies, yes, we will have some pink shades for sale at H&G, late Feb.  I
couldn't find anything about your Clause Shride, but lilies can always take
full sun. >>

Donna & Kitty, I believe you mean Claude Shrine which is a martagon.
Martagons prefer to be planted in part shade and also prefer fall planting.  They can
be slow to produce bloom.  I have CS in my garden and it did bloom the first
year but I planted it in the fall.  Martagons bloom early before the Asiatics.