Re: gardening/market value

I TOTALLY agree 100%.  I have known people my whole life that never fulfill
their wishes because.....they are in a dorm room, in an appartment, in a
rental, then what about market value.  Geesh!!!  I have found that if the place has
a basic great lay out, people will and do change things to their
specifications no matter what improvements or other things one does.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/18/2004 10:05:01 AM Central Standard Time,