RE: CORRECTION speaking of plants... what a concept!

Well Marge.... it's just been one of those days for me too...must be in
the air! :) I sent 20 companies a request for quotes and forgot to
attach the excel sheet with what I needed them on... LOL! Since I work
with these folks all the time, you can imagine the responses I got :)