From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie Holmes
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 7:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Sharp pruners

I dry the plume and it holds the color for several months.  I usually just
hang it upside down.  One year, I used the dried blossoms in my holiday
decorations when my colors were closer to wine and green.

My family gave me the set of diamond files described in the article in Feb.
04's Fine Gardening.  Sharpening them was easy and results were wonderful.
The files weren't too expensive...got them from Oesco, Inc.  www.oescoi.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

http://www.hort.net/funds/