From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 3:42 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] morning/weather/gardening

>My mother put her 9 yr old condo on the market the first of Sept, moved to
senior >apartments on a full care campus and the condo has not sold yet.
She says she will move >back if it does not sell by May much to my dismay.

Ceres, this sounds WAY too familiar.  I moved my Mom to Iowa City in Nov
'02 and the house in Park Forest (near Chicago) hadn't sold by Nov '03.
So, she did move back, and is there now awaiting an offer...
At least her garden has been moved - to my yard!  Just glad it is outside
and not considered clutter inside!
Iowa z4b