Re: morning/weather/gardening

In a message dated 1/20/04 8:40:09 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<<  I moved here to be in
a small town (900 folks), it is now over 10,000 since the fall of 97.:( >>

Donna, I live in one of the fastest grouping communities in the state of
Iowa.  We have had a school in a construction state since 86'.  Currently working
on a new jr hi which will be cpt for fall classes and then we begin on a new
hi school which was just expanded a few yrs ago.  Big concerns with what do we
do with these hi schoolers till their bldg is cpt. Yet, right now, real estate
is dead and new home construction is wild.