Re: garlic mustard was: Amer. Gardener article/Wild Greens

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] garlic mustard was: Amer. Gardener article/Wild Greens
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:06:14 -0500

> From: Pamela J. Evans <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
> Oh I believe it! Never seen the creature, but they haven't gotten
> far apparently. The pigeonberry plants my birdies planted sort of
> resemble them until the berries pop out! Now if they could just
> some use for nut grass....

I don't think it has, Pam and actually doubt it will because it is a
plant that prefers woodland shade and moist soil...so count yourself
lucky.  It's one weed less to deal with and you don't want it.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :