RE: Amer. Gardener/wild greens

Oh, we are talking sedges here...

Well.... if it is Cyperus esculentus, you can soak 2 cups of tubers
scrubbed clean for 2 days to soften them.. drain and puree with 1/4 cup
sugar in a blender and add 2 cups water and a few drops of vanilla,
serve over crushed ice... of course, adding a bit of spirit to the mix
makes it more interesting :)

Donna

NUT;ZULU
> NUT