From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 9:31 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] /gardening/the elderly and home sales...

Vanilla in the teakettle and chocolate chip cookies - Both excellent
ideas Jim and Theresa!

Once again the power of this group has made my reality better.....Mom
got an offer on the house this morning!!!  Now let's hope it goes all
the way to closing. Thanks everyone - just reading about the situation
must have helped put energy towards resolution. Mardi Iowa z4b