test/nice day

Haven't gotten anything from the group since 9 this morning so this is a
test. Also just came in. It's still 60 degrees and warm for this time of
year. Beautiful day, light South wind, mid 60's, mostly sunny. Got quite
a bit of watering done even though I didn't get home until 5. Sugar and
I enjoyed it very much. Would still be out there if I didn't have to get
up at 4:30. Hate working weekends.

have a good evening all

Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A