Re: Tampa Bay/fat plants

Jim, are you into caudiciforms?????  I didn't know that.  I'm totally
fascinated by these plants.  I had several before I knew what they were.   There used
to be just one email list pertaining to these plants, that has now (last year
or so) broken into two......Fat plants, Fat Plant Bonsai.   There is an
excellent book, although somewhat expensive, on these plants:
Caudiciform & Pachycaul succulents    Gordon D. Rowley.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/23/2004 7:42:58 PM Central Standard Time,