Re: Amer. Gardener article/Wild Greens

In a message dated 01/24/2004 10:25:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

> Auralie, I have just selected, not ordered yet, Euphorbia 'Blue Haze' from
> Crownsville Nursery.  Hardy to zone 5, foliage is powder blue, bright yellow
> blooms &red stems.
> I think it sounds so interesting.  www. crownsvillenursery.com
>   Ceres

That does look interesting, Ceres.  Thanks for the tip.  I'm trying to get my
Bluestone order together this weekend in order to take advantage of their
one-free-for-every-two offer until the end of the month.  I'm trying to be
sensible.  Of course I want everything in the catalog, but I'm trying to stay in the
realm of the possible.  In addition to some things that I regularly order,
like Pineapple Sage, I'm looking at a few that are new to me, such as:
Anemone multifida 'Annabella'
Armeria maritime alba
Papaver orientalis  'Coral Reef'
Pulmonaria longifolia 'Bertram Anderson