Re: NWF habitat certification

My yard is not quite ready either.  I have alot of wildlife though and I
always try to keep it wildlife friendly.

My newest guest is a rabbit.  Somehow he has managed to avoid Max!  LOL  I
saw him several times over the summer and throughout the winter, I have seen his
footprints & droppings all over the yard!  I'm so psyched!

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."

In a message dated 1/25/2004 7:35:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,