Re: NE weather was-Snow, Eva?

In a message dated 1/25/04 10:56:03 PM, mtalt@hort.net writes:

<< Snowing like gangbusters here at the moment; got about 4" out there

now with up to 8" or so forecast, with sleet and icy rain forecast to

follow on tomorrow and/or Tuesday.  Yuck. >>

Marge, we are experiencing the same here.  Light fuffy snow which started
last evening and predicted to continue on into the evening and winds to kickup so
should make for a lovely day.  Accidents all over the city and Interstate,
school cancellations and delays which would seem to chg to cancellations.
    Since my husband had knee surgery and is unable I will be clearing the
drive.  Thought I would wait till it stops but have rethought that.