Re: shipping

Thanks! I actually do know someone that lives on the Missouri side of the Mississippi...
On Friday, January 23, 2004, at 09:38 AM, Kitty wrote:

Cathy, that certainly would grind me, too. Any friends across the river?
Ship to them and then you drive over and pick up?
Our MG Herb garden people have recently become enamored of Richter's in
Canada. Most Canadian nurseries, it seemed to me would require a largish
min order and then phytosanitary certificates, etc. (I'm just guessing from
things I've read) to ship to US addresses. So I'd sort of dismissed the
idea of getting 4 pots of herbs from Richter's for them in the past. This
year, though, I took the time to check it out, and it turns out, (as I
understand it) Richter's trucks their US orders in bulk to Buffalo, thereby
spreading those extra costs over a much larger base. Then they direct ship
from Buffalo so there's only a small surcharge. Worthwhile to keep our Herb
Garden people happy.