Re: NE weather was-Snow, Eva?

Good luck and stay safe, Marge.  They say we can look forward to much of the
same, 6-12 inches of snow in the next couple of days.  Has not started yet.
Is supposed to start today.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me

In a message dated 1/26/2004 9:32:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, mtalt@hort.net