Re: habitat/ponds/plants

So, Cathy, Donna & Noreen (and everyone on the list who has ponds), how large
are your ponds and do you keep koi?  I was going to avoid them until I get
the hang of the pond thing.  But I also am concerned that my pond may be a
little small for koi.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."

In a message dated 1/27/2004 12:59:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,