RE: habitat/ponds/plants

Only start with two in the spring. Leave them in the top of the
waterfall. Shortly, I have enough to add to the pond, and although the
koi eat them, it multiplies so fast by then... there are plenty to
replace it. By the end of season here, the pond is filled anyways and I
am forever takeing them out.