Just finished catching up!

My goodness...what two weeks of ignoring your e-mail will do to you...it
has taken me three days to get through it all...whew! How are all of you
doing? We have had some mighty cold days here this last week...I'm
starting to think installing a fireplace is looking like a good project
for the upcoming year...I am dreadfully sick and tired of being cold by
now. And I've been so busy I've got a thick stack of gardening mags.
sitting in my living room that I haven't even had time to look at
yet...things at the hospital are crazy and my church job is keeping me
very busy! Did some volunteer work last week for the Master Gardener's
at the extension office (our hort line is open one day a week in the
winter and I got called to fill in for a couple of hours to man the
phones...got one phone call in 2 hours so I spent my time cleaning the
office (we moved recently across the hall and things are a bit messy
still)...organizing and making things tidy. Am currently organizing our
big fundraising soup supper for the church, along with getting ready for
First Communion with my class of second graders at religious education.
Lots of stuff going on with the kids and school...getting my oldest
ready to transition to junior high school next year...sigh!! When did
that happen? Lots of political stuff happening here too...I need a short
vacation from my life...or spring to come so I can get outside for some
yard therapy! I think that will be the answer...going stir crazy with
this freezing weather.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com