Re: ponds/plants

Many of you have sizeable ponds.  I assume you all have your property
properly fenced.  I have only a small pond and only 18" which does not require a
fence.  I use only gold fish which I take to AquaLand in the fall and in the
spring they give me a discount on new fish.  We had a waterfall when we first put
a pond in and that pond was a preformed liner.  We moved the pond, used a
liner and added a spurter which provides water sound.  I do have a small water
feature in my indoor garden room which runs on a timer.  On days like today, the
sound of water is not so calming but rather chilling.