RE: Garden for Alzheimer's Patients

Somewhere along the line I picked up a book on edible native plants. The
part I thought was interesting.... only certain parts of many of them
are safe to eat. Even in the same family, some are some are not.

So thinking you will really have to research this, and pick ones that
the leaves/flowers are fine even tho the roots are not.