RE: update on garden/bottle brush

LOL! That sounds like us all right....

I am hoping he gets this layout finished this spring, so I can have my
veggie bed back... it is currently the holding bed for his little trees
and plants....

Somehow I think he has given up on it... haven't seen any progress since
mid season last year.... told him to get the track laid, the waterfall
and stream where he wants it roughed in and I will take over... but
until then, it is on hold, cause I don't do that stuff...

Donna