Re: ponds/plants

We work very hard to convince the geese that the big pond is not a nesting habitat!
On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 04:28 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/29/04 2:33:10 PM, cathyc@rnet.com writes:

<< The three I cited are indeed ours, but our lot and six others are sited
around a "big" pond which spreads over 2 acres and is some 15 ft deep. >>

Thanks, Cathy, I clearly understand. There are 3 ponds in our development
but none as large as your big pond. They are lovely from a distance but the
geese have multiplied so it is not a pleasant sight up close.