From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 12:18 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] /bottle brush/ now hawthorn

Somehow I totally missed the change in topic to the hawthorn- but checked
out the link- it is really a lovely tree.  Someday the Modesto Ash in my
front yard will croak, and I'd love to replace it with other more attactive
and less pest-prone trees.  Also, having a true deciduous tree would be
nice-  this deal of dropping part of it's leaves for months at a time is
crazy.  Our front looks like a disaster from Nov- April.

Theresa