RE: Research project

You are right Jim.... it would be interesting to say the least.

Doubt if any of us are what the person on the other side of the screen
perceives us to be.... and also betting that most of us have different
opinions of the same person. But I will say that the few members of this
list that I have met personally are great!

Someday I would like to meet all the folks on this list, but doubt that
would ever happen. Of course, I would give you all a hug <lol> so things
would start out bad to begin with.....so if that day ever comes, I will
restrain myself....:)

BTW, if any of you are ever traveling around my neck of the woods, you are
invited to stop in! (40 miles south of Chicago, Illinois area)

Donna