Re: Northern Blooms

In a message dated 1/2/05 2:02:01 PM, SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com
writes:

<< An update on the outdoor garden in central Indiana: >>

Sheri, I am amazed!  Nothing in bloom here.  We were in Dubuque, Iowa (on the
Mississippi) for NYE and stayed on NY day till Iowa Hawks had a victory
(awesome) then started for home about 4 pm. The roads were  a glare of ice.  We
traveled very slowly on Hwy 20 west across the state to I35.  Once we headed S
the roads were better and increasingly better the closer we got to Des Moines.
When we got home we had a telephone message that church was canceled for today
due to ice.  Guess it was really bad earlier in the day but was fine this
morning.
    Ceres