RE: Northern Blooms

Roses blooming in December and January seem odd to me! If I didn't see it
myself I wouldn't believe it. I was so thrilled last year to have at least
one plant in bloom all twelve months!

I am in Marion - where are you?

The saffron is not blooming, just growing. Mine are new this fall. I had
some before and they never bloomed either. Do they take a couple years to
get established or is there a trick to them?

The snow crocuses are up but no blooms yet. I think it is odd they are up
already but I have never grown them before so I have no idea what to expect.