Re: Re: Research project

Well, Kitty
Those hugs would probably not happen unless I got some indication they were welcomed. I do not automatically hug everyone I meet. I hug back..... but do not initiate. Personal contact of any kind is kind of tricky when you are in business.... even if gardening is involved:-)
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Now, which of you ladies would turn down a hug from Jim, David, Rich, Jim,
or Gene?
Not me.

(did I miss anybody? - haven't heard from Josh in ages.)