Re: Weather

Yep-  even for Lake Tahoe, nine feet of snow is alot!

Theresa

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

Beginning in the night we recd heavy freezing rain canceling most schools in this area today. Now we are predicated to receive heavy snow tomorrow & the next few days.
It is January and this is what we expect but not looking fwd to lots of snow.
My brother owns a home in Truckee (Lake Tahoe area) where they went for Christmas break to ski but are now snowed in.
Ceres

http://www.hort.net/funds/