Re: Research project

In a message dated 1/4/05 12:57:03 PM, red4@omni-tech.net writes:

<< Rich in Z-5 where my little (20 yrs) girl and

3 of her college room mates left after 8 really long days. >>

Rich, I had a chuckle at this!
    Whats in the name chg?  Does that refer to Neb Red?
    Did you watch the Iowa game Sat?  I am not the fan my husband and oldest
GD are but did watch the first of the game  and to see them get the 1st TD and
then when they were outscored til the end of the game.  My husband was out of
control.  My GD was right up to the TV screen screaming 'Time out! Time out!'
 I heard on the radio this morning that some man from the area had to replace
his sofa because he became so excited he was jumping up & down on the sofa so
hard he ruined the sofa.
    How much snow/ice do you have?