To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 5:25 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Research project

Hi Ceres,

Our local phone company finally got some competition, and I purchased a lot
better plan for about half what it used to cost, but had to change my e-mail
address. We had ice storms twice yesterday, accumulation of about a half
inch, and it's now snowing, about 2 inches on the ground with an additional
7 predicted. Ain't goin' nowhere for a while.