From: Melody
Sent: 1/5/2005 9:40:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

Okay, here it is the middle of early Thursday morning and it is still
snowing...ugh!! The kids had a snow day on Monday, went to school on
Tuesday, had another snow day on Wednesday, and bets are on that we
won't have school again today...they are loving it. The ice storm on
Tuesday night kept me home from work...no way was I driving in pouring
ice. Took us about 1/2 hour to drive 10 miles to work tonight (Wednesday
night) as the roads are really crappy here...the highway was down to a
single middle lane and snow blowing so hard it looked like a blizzard. I
just want it to stop...now!!! Sigh...have I whined enough? Sorry...

Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein