Re: Weather

Melody, they say we have rcd 14" and cold but as you said, Melody, temps are
to be in hi 30s on Sunday.  I will work my holiday job today so must get out
but have about 3/4 mi to travel.  Most schools are cancelled in our area.  My
youngest granddaughter is so disappointed to have another day at home with no
basketball practice or game,  homework is done, home alone and in a rural area.
 This will extent the school year.