Re: books

If it's not sewn, you can put it back together with a padding clamp and padding compound. You may be able to get Kinko's to do it for you.

On Tuesday, January 11, 2005, at 05:35 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net wrote:

I just went through the local continuing ed lists. No bookbinding. I
don't really care how it looks, just want it to be durable and hold
together. It's in chunks now. I'd have to look closer to see if the
chunks are string bound or if everything is just glue.

Kitty

I'd look around for a bookbinding class. It's really easy to bind or
rebind books. And if you go for plain old buckram, it's also fairly
cheap. If you want leather with gold stamping, it's a bit more but
still fairly cheap if you do it yourself.