From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:25:42 -0600

In spite of all this very strange weather my little Dianthus is still blooming, although it looks a little ragged around the edges. It's supposed to go down to the 20s tonight after being in the mid-70s yesterday. Our high of 58 was at midnight last night.

Jesse, do you have pics of those baby goats. They must be adorable. Don't know how (or when) you all find the time to do all you do.

zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <jesserenebell@hotmail.com>