Re: ot- question, non gardening.

I hate IMs, but I don't like call waiting, either. I'm not too interested in chat rooms, either. However, that is just me and my wanting to be in control. :-) On the flip side, I'd probably like anything that involved us.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:08 AM
Subject: [CHAT] ot- question, non gardening.

Just curious how many of you use other features than email to communicate
via the net?

Are any of you using chat rooms, IM's, or similar features?

Had thought about adding a live chat room to my site, invitation only type
thing (no spammer would find you or show up) and wondering if this group
would like to do something like that? One yahoo group I am on does a Friday
night chat and we have a blast!