Re: New camera

Well, I posted one of the second few--a picture of a small Murtillocactus geometrizans [whortleberry cactus] that has eight flowers/buds on it--to the plants database earlier today. No idea when they'll get around to making it available. Not a great picture, but better detail than I was capable of with the other camera.

On Sunday, January 16, 2005, at 03:46 PM, Kitty wrote:

Once you get some good shots, be sure to post them so all can see!
Kitty
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: "Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 1:01 PM
Subject: [CHAT] New camera

Took as long to set up the camera as it did the computer. Maybe longer.
But it's finally operable so I've been practicing [as you advised,
Donna] in anticipation of next weekend. Still got to buy a spare
battery, but otherwise I seem to have everything that's necessary.

Chilly, overcast here today. Nothing like Rich's 1 degree, of course.
Brrr. Can't even imagine that anymore.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W