From: Cathy Carpenter [mailto: cathy.c@insightbb.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:34:46 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Need a source please - Sinocalycanthus chniensis

Found another delicious munchie - went to the Tedeschi Winery in
Oahu <br>in the early 80s they made some truly horrible pineapple wine.
Now they <br>have some undistinguished grape wine, but have really got
their <br>pineapple wine act together. Can recommend "Maui Splash" - a
sparkling <br>wine. They also have a candy "Pineapple Snow" which is
white chocolate, <br>macadamia nuts, and their pineapple wine - we
bought a number of boxes!<br>Cathy<br>On Thursday, January 6, 2005, at
02:42 AM, Melody wrote:<br><br>> My friend in Maui send me the most
delicious chocolates and cookies <br>> from<br>> there for
Christmas...you're so lucky to be heading that way...wish I<br>> could
Hills, IA<br>><br>> "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious."<br>> --Albert

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com