Re: Re: ot- question, non gardening.

Somehow I can not imagine you sitting of the front porch at any age. you come across as much more active than that. 65 is only old *before* you get there;-) I remember when I first got married the insurance agent came to our apartment and sold us life policies on each other. Cash them in at 62. I thought it was all a racket. NO one live to be 65. Hell, I doubted I would live to see 30!
Here I still am ....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>
You are fortunate Gene. The day after I turn 65, I'll be on the porch w/
a pitcher of something to celebrate, whether Social Security chips in or
Pam Evans