Re: Fw: Re: ot- question, non gardening.

To thine ownself be true?
Your brother was fortunate to be able to make the move that best suited
him. I think we all want to make an effort to please others to some
degree - that degree not being the same for all the others we have
contact with. And we'd like to think that others would be willing to
accommodate our wishes, too - of course none of us would request an
unrealistic amount of accommodation ;+). But I think that, when it
really comes down to it, we need to accommodate ourselves first. This
does not have to be selfish. If we take care of ourselves we are happier
people and can then more readily accommodate the needs of others. And
there is no guarantee that anyone else - any of those 'others' - is
going to put us first. (needless to say, I'm not [necessarily] including
anyone's spouse here)

Kitty