From: A A HODGES
Sent: 1/18/2005 7:16:13 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [CHAT] ot- question, non gardening.

AMEN Kitty. I am still learning to do that, having been raised in a home
where I was taught to accommodate everyone but myself. My family now thinks
I'm very selfish and mean, which is fine because that means they leave me
alone most of the time. Every once in a while I'll get one of them trying
to suck me back into the tribe, but once I realize what's happening I'm
able to put a stop to it. And being considerate of yourself first, does not
mean you are selfish. People just don't get the difference.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

He's
> > > not an animal person, so he ended up selling the house and now lives
on
> > > his 35 foot sailboat. Dad hates it, but it's cracking us up.
> > >

> > > Pam Evans
> > > Kemp, TX
> > > zone 8A

Sorry
> > > Cathy but that town seems to affect anybody who enters it. They never
> > come
> > > out the same again. Nice town though for being in the middle of a
> > > metropolis.
> > >
> > > DF
> > > http://www.atouchofthetropics.net

will