Re: Munchkin catalog

Gene, my garden club would love to have you give us your program, but
since we are only 12 members strong, it wouldn't be worth your effort.
What I will do, with your permission, of course, is pass your name along
to the person who organizes the State Federation's programs.  Your
program would be great for the annual Fall Conference, which will be
in the Buffalo area in September.  No promises, of course.  The program
may be already set, though I doubt it.

In a message dated 01/20/2005 8:43:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,