RE: storing Callas

Well, I'm trying out a new email program on the work station, so Lord only knows if
this is gonna work...but.

I grow my Callas in pots.  They winter in that very same pot under the bench (for the
ones that go dormant) in the greenhouse where they get drenched every time the
plants on the bench are watered.  They do not seem to mind.  The one I have that
does not go dormant - in fact wants to grow in winter - stays on the bench and gets
watered ...which I should have done 2 days ago...Oh Lawsy!..anyway, it blooms
around Feb.

Since they seem to grow even in standing water, I do not think they want to get really
dry over winter...

Marge Talt
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs
Editor:  Gardening in Shade Suite101.com