RE: Snow!

Well they were predicting a ft here, but doubt we got that much, so guessing
our storm has added some punch for you folks out east. Ours was a very dry
light weight snow so drifting and whiteouts have been the problem all day
and tonight. We are currently still under a winter storm thingy till 4am due
to lake effect snow. Normally I don't have that problem (wrong side of the
lake and too far south) but not tonight......

In Illinois