Re: storing Callas NOW Marge

Marge, what an awful time you've had! Hope everything (and everybody) gets back to some sort of normal very quickly so you can take a breath.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 7:27 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] storing Callas

I hope DH is on the mend and you get back to
life....in a relaxing setting.

Donna

--- Marge Talt <mtalt@clubhouse-designs.com> wrote:

>Where ya been?

Up to my eyebrows with deadlines since Dec...;
working at my dwg.
board all day and then on the work station half the
night as I can't
get to it during the day since it's at Craig's dwg.
board, so not
even getting my mail downloaded, much less read + DH
has been sick
and the last week has been *very* interesting, if
you like cleaning
up messes, stripping beds to the mattress daily;
doing massive loads
of laundry and having to call 911 and all that sort
of stuff...he's
on the mend, I think (fingers crossed).  I now have
537 messages in
my 'Chat' folder; most of which I have not had a
chance to read:-(