Re: storing Callas NOW Marge

I was afraid you were having some such difficulties, Marge.  Sorry to hear
about
it, but glad things seem to be getting better now.  I just hope this nasty
weather we're having isn't causing you more grief.  Things always seem worse
around the holiday season.  Take care, know you are in our thoughts and
keep us posted when you get a chance.
Auralie